The checklist for your trip
- Wisconsin Fishing License (more below)
- Food or (Call for catering options)
- Large Cooler to Take Your Fish Home (leave this in your vehicle)
- Sea Sickness Pills, if concerned (take 1/2 hr before you get here)
A valid Wisconsin Fishing license is required for anyone age 16 and over.
Along with the license you will also need a Great Lakes Trout Stamp.
The Wisconsin DNR offers a 2 Day license/stamp combo for $14 resident
- Arrive @ boat 10-15 min. early
- The boat will depart 1 hour before sunrise for morning trips (Contact Capt. Ben the day before to finalize time)
- Evening trip departure will be determined by trip length
- If you need to reschedule it must be done 14 days before trip is to take place
- If you cancel your trip once underway there will be no refund
- Trip must be paid in full before we leave the dock
- The Captain has the final say about weather condition cancellations, you will be able to reschedule
- We will fish until your time is up or until everyone has their limit (5 fish each)
- If we are fishing during a tournament, everyone on board must have a ticket
- First mates rely mostly on tips for their wage. If they work their butt off for you please tip accordingly. (They have no control over how good the fish bite)
- We are fishing, some days every boat on the entire lake will only get a few bites, some days we will all get 30 bites! This is a reality, just know that on Rip N Reels we are always working to figure out the 30 bites no matter what.